Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mount Dora Arts & Craft Fair

I had the opportunity of attending the Mount Dora Arts & Craft Fair about 2 weeks ago and needed to post this on my blog because I was so excited to be there. I first heard about this fair 2 years ago when a moved to Florida. It's been said, "It's the largest in the state"...with way over 100 vendors and more than 300,000 in attendance ...with showing dates on both Saturday and Sunday. Upon arrival the town had specialized parking that enabled guests to take a bus to the events, which I thought was way cool and quaint! I walked with my daughter as we seen a blissful of handmade goodies such as hair bows, leather bound books, potpourri, soy candles, home decor, key chains ...and so much more. I enjoyed myself and can't wait to attend again next year, maybe I'll vend because there were hardly any paper goods ;).

No comments: