Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tangerine Fields

I've been wanting to post about this wonderful invitation that has been in the shop for about a month now...So here it is!

Tangerine Fields:

Lying with both eyes closed in canary grass, the wind is mild and the sun makes beads of sweat on my brow. A fragrance so sweet entices my senses and with one open eye I see it clear as day, a tangerine bloom all alone. I smile, lie back down and look to the sky and say, "I think I'll call this tangerine field".
This tin invitation is delivered to your guests with their name printed on a belly wrap in vellum.
And nicely tucked into a custom kraft package to be mailed...such an eco feel!
I had fun designing this unique invitation and collaborating with a great designer, Milkysupplies who creates beautiful handmade organza/chiffon blooms in various colors. The designer is all the way from Turkey and it was such a pleasure working with her.

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

1 comment:

BK Vixen Gone MD said...

love your designs, the tin cans add such an elegant touch :-)