Sunday, December 21, 2008

She gets it from her momma...




So when did this whole planning of events aspire? We'll the year was 1987 and my mom was planning for her big day and she did so within a year. I can remember the reception hall, her colors were pale yellow and heather gray and her theme were doves ....WOW! She ran all over town, kept in touch with all her vendors she even made her gown, head piece, the flower girl dress, and my dress and OH YES.....all the flower arrangements and bouquets too!!! The woman was such a detailed and organized person, making it all look like fun and very stressful at the same time, she enjoyed the planning process and dragged me along with her every step of the way. Thanks mom!!!! Look what you've made me into today URRRRR "YOU"!
Loving you everyday!


No comments: